Make Up I'm loving this Autumn

It is has to be said Autumn is my favourite season, and I think a lot of you also share my love for this beautiful time of year!
I also love that we can start wearing darker shades of lipsticks and golden hues in eye-shadows, and i think in the colder darker months these looks are easier to pull off too!
Below are some of my favourite products that I have been using this Autumn..


Firstly is my trusted Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay, some of the shades in this palette are truly beautiful, it is a mixture of rose golds, shimmering pinks and dark browns, all which are perfect for this time of year. What I love about this palette is that you can create so many looks with the different colours, I recently used it for Halloween to create a dark black smokey eye, I've used it on a night out and using three of the medium colours created a sultry look and also by using the lighter shade I can just quickly add some into my daily routine to just brighten my eyes! 
Sadly this is the only Naked palette I own - but I'd love to purchase another (hint hint - Christmas is coming up).



Another product I have been loving recently is this Laura Mercier primer, I have been using it underneath my foundation and it applies so smoothly and feels really silky to apply, it is not sticky or thick like some primers can be, it is lightweight and a gel-like texture and feels very fresh!
I just feel like it helps me apply my foundation and helps it go on more easily, a;though this is only a smaller bottle (I think given to me as a tester) it has lasted ages! So I would definitely be keen to purchase a full size tube when my runs out.




I have been loving this brand 'Kiko Cosmetics' and it was introduced to me by Blogger Sarah Ashcroft, I was watching her Snapchat story and she spoke about this brand and how the products are sourced from the same supplier as MAC! She raved about the brand I went straight onto their website and made a few purchases - including this lipstick which I LOVE!
The colour is just perfect for this time of year a berry/burgundy red shade which applies beautifully and feels creamy and non-drying. It is just a easy to wear / easy to apply lipstick which is great for day to day wear if you want to wear some colour on your lips! What makes it even more appealing is the gorgeous rose gold packaging (and the cute KIKO print in the lipstick itself) and for £6.90 you really can't go wrong! I'd recommend taking a look at their website if you haven't already!



My final Autumn favourite (in fact it is really an all year round favourite) is this 'Albatross' highlighter by NARS. I have been loving this product recently and have found my self applying this more and more, it just adds a gentle glow to your makeup and is usually the last product I apply, I use it quite sparingly and apply a little to the tops of my cheekbones, under my eyebrows and sometimes above my lip line (cupids bow) to just add some depth and enhance my lips. It just adds a light golden sheen and I just love the colour, just be aware not to over do it with any highlighter products and apply it in very specific places as I listed otherwise you can look to shiny and glittery!

I hope you enjoyed my little post, do any of you have any must-have Autumnal makeup products that you'd like to share?

Lots of Love
Emily x




12 comments:

  1. I swear by that primer! I'd love a Urban Decay Naked palette, I think i'll have to add it to my Christmas wish list.

    Tiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it! Definitely add a Naked palette to your wishlist I love mine xxx

      Delete
  2. oooh! im loving your color palette. i love the dark colors especially your lippie.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess, yes it's by Kiko - definitely worth a look xx

      Delete
  3. The KIKO lipstick is a stunning shade, I actually picked it up a few days ago because I can't get enough of their products recently! The NARS highlighter is absolutely stunning though! I don't own a Nars highlighter but now I feel as if this is the ONE I need! Lovely post and blog xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am such a fan of KIKO -thank you

      Yeah that Nars highlighter is my fave at the moment xx

      Delete
  4. The Naked 3 palette is definitely on my christmas list too, I absolutely love it!

    Charlotte x

    http://shillysossage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got such a great selection of shades I'm sure you'll love it xx

      Delete
  5. I love the Kiko lipstick! You look beautiful!

    Charming Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it...Aw thank you Amy xx

      Delete
  6. i already have the naked 2 but i would love to get the 3 as well, the shades look so nice!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your autumn makeup! Very inspiring

    You can check my autumn makeup menu if you want to :3

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments, please follow me on twitter at @emilylondon if you wish to ask me any specific questions, & also leave a link to your blog so I can take a look :) Thanks guys x x x