New purchases: Winter Coats!

So as we all know the weather has most definitely changed, and it is now officially Autumn Winter.
And whilst browsing on ASOS last week I came across two coats which I had to purchase to get me ready for the colder months ahead.
The first is a black faux fur style coat by New Look in Black (Link Here) which at the time was on promotion for £33.50 - sadly now gone back to full price at £44.00
And the second was a black parka by ASOS themselves (Link Here) for £55.00

Please be aware this is my first 'fashion' post - please bear with me if the photos aren't the best - I'm no model and still getting to grips with poses ha! 
But many thanks to my Sister Victoria, who took the photos for me!

New Look Black Faux Fur Coat




This coat is perfect for evening or if you are going out somewhere in the day and wanted to wear a dressier jacket. 
I teamed the coat with:
Black Leigh Jeans from Topshop
Black patterned tshirt from H&M
Black boots from MissGuided (bought last year but they still stock similar versions)
Bag DKNY


ASOS Ultimate Black hooded parka







This black parka is perfect for day to day wear, parkas are everywhere at the moment and I love this one with the fur lining, it is very warm perfect for Autumnal days out, I wore the same clothes as above and just switched the shoes to a pair of black loafers from H&M.

Hope you enjoyed my post! It is slightly embarrassing posing for photos but I did actually enjoy it with my Sister being my little photographer!
Let me know if you'd like more 'fashion' posts? Thanks guys


Love,
Emily ♥

28 comments:

  1. I love buying new winter coats, I usually want to shop around a lot as they're quite expensive so I prefer to make sure I find one that I absolutely love and know I'll get lots of wear out of for years to come. It looks like you've found two perfect options, the fur is a little more dressy whereas the parka would be perfect in the daytime! Both so cosy, too :) I've currently got my eye on a Warehouse coat, so I need to snap it up before my size sells out!

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I'm the same normally, but I saw both online and thought what good prices so snapped them up! :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous Emily - this is a great outfit post. I especially love the fur coat! xox

    Justine | Beauty Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like it too ♥
      Was unsure about being photographed but I'm happy with the shots :) thanks for the comment lovely

      Xx

      Delete
  3. You look stunning & the coats are beautiful! I adore the fur coat. It's always great to have a parka too during this time of year. <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes I'm very happy with my purchases ♥ love the faux fur coat xx

      Delete
  4. absolutely love both of these! They look perfect and so cosy for winter! By the way so jealous that you live in Essex! I wish I lived further south! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks, yeah I love them both. And yeh its okay..good that it's so close to London too! xx

      Delete
  5. Love both! I want a fur coat x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at Asos - they have some nice ones xx

      Delete
  6. You look lovely, both coats are gorgeous! I always have to buy at least one new coat every year, there's so many gorgeous ones I've seen this year and these have just added to my debate haha. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I chose well - I was expecting to have to send one back!

      Your more than welcome :) x

      Delete
  7. I am looking for winter/autumn coats at the moment, and these are beautiful. Love the furry black one, I really want some pastel coloured coats :)

    Love,
    pips xxxxx

    prettyinpips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh lovely. I know they are beautiful - black is the safe option ha xx

      Delete
  8. Both such beautiful coats! You are very pretty.

    erinbells & the wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new coats, especially the first faux fur one! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both coats but especially the first one! So into furry stuff atm!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are lovely coats, the furry one is perfect for a cold dry winter day and the parka for every other day, which unfortunately in the UK is more often than not haha. You have good taste and well done with the posing - you wouldn't know you hadn't done it before :)

    Kirsty x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely photos and coats! the first one is so fluffy! love it!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the ASOS Parka and it is so nice! I won an ASOS voucher so it only cost me £19 but I would have definitely paid full price for it! I'm really tempted by faux fur as well at the moment too for a more glamorous look!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely coats :) I love buying a new coat every year for the cold season I just got a River ISland one xx

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fur coat is gorgeous for a night or evening out and the parka is a really nice everyday coat :) xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that coat from Asos! So gorgeous and comfy :)

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. La parka te sienta fenomenal

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments, please follow me on twitter at @emilylondon if you wish to ask me any specific questions, & also leave a link to your blog so I can take a look :) Thanks guys x x x