Monochrome Tote Bag


So this is a quick post as I wanted to share with you a recent purchase of mine, that I think deserves to be shouted about!
As you may or may not know, I am a huge fan of Groupon - they really do have some fab deals, from spa deals to electricals to makeup! 
I saw a deal for this monochrome tote bag and loved the look of it so ordered it for an amazing £16.99!

It has since arrived and I have fallen in love with it - the quality is amazing, it feels sturdy and durable to hold and is very roomy inside. It has two zipped pockets on the inside, and a zipped pocket on the front. It also comes with an attachable strap - which I love as it can be worn on the shoulder.
I love the monochrome design too - I can't believe how similar it looks to a 'Celine' bag minus the logo (and the thousand pound price). Very happy with this purchase and can't wait to use it, it would look great in the Winter with some skinny black jeans, boots and oversized knitted jumper!

It wasn't until I looked at the tag and saw it was from a company called 'Lulu Bags' and after going on their website they do have some lovely looking bags including clutches, satchels, backpacks and plenty of tote bags! I'd urge people to head over to their website and take a look! I'm sure you'll fall in love with their bags, and I am pretty sure I'll be ordering more from them pretty soon!



Love,

Emily x

37 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Such a great price, I love looking for deals on Groupon, can find some great things! :) x
    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bag! Love monochrome. x
    Emma / Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and the rest of the brand. I must cheek them out and see if I can get my hands on something nice x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love finding a good new brand I've not heard of :) love their bags xx

      Delete
  4. Love these bags and the other bags on their website are all so pretty too!

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they and the quality is good too x

      Delete
  5. this bag is so gorgeous! its a really good size too, you'e lucky you got it at such a good price. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, yes I'll check it out now :) x

      Delete
  6. Beautiful bag, i have that one too but in pink color <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bag is actually perfect! I bought one similar recently and they are just such a great size and shape! Love your blog too<3
    I've just finished my first blog post, I'd love if you could go check it out?:)
    http://georgiatoay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the tote bag design! Ah okay I'll check it out x

      Delete
  8. Aww I love it and have the urge to order one right now! I found myself admiring all of them on the website for a half hour :) Thank you for this post! xx

    JustYaz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is actually gorgeous!!!! Love the design of it and all the lovely compartments! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeh love it for storing the essentials ♥

      Delete
  10. lulus have so many cute things to offer!! also love that, really love the combo of black and white
    xx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it? It'll go with so many outfits x

      Delete
  11. I love monochrome bags, they're so versatile! It's a gorgeous bag xx

    Gemma ~ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bag, I WISH I'd seen this offer on Groupon! Looks so roomy and perfect for uni too!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is really big inside, great for Uni your right! Maybe they'll have the deal again, keep an eye out!
      x

      Delete
  13. Wow, this is such a gorgeous bag - and for such a good price, too! Will definitely have to check out their website for other styles xx

    francesca | on-thebias | fashion, beauty, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah go have a look..there are loads of different styles x

      Delete
  14. love this! I've a got the same bag from the same company except mine is all black! I love how they are Celine inspired.. if only I could afford the real thing haha x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! Nice, yeah I have never heard of them but they do some lovely things!
      Ha! same...one day maybe :)

      Delete
  15. This bag looks amazing and I love the design of it. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a good Celine copy, I was actually looking for a new bag so I may have to treat myself!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! :) for the price it's fab!! X

      Delete
  17. Love the bag and your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg I love it! Closet to a Celiné bag I will be getting for a while!! Love your blog! X

    http://themonkeyandthefrog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments, please follow me on twitter at @emilylondon if you wish to ask me any specific questions, & also leave a link to your blog so I can take a look :) Thanks guys x x x