Love me beauty

So recently I've been hearing and seeing alot of 'beauty boxes' being blogged about, so I thought I'd try one out, after some googling and searching I decided to sign up to lovemebeauty.com which was  a £10 a month subscription, and each month you have 3 options to choose from, as soon as I placed my selection I was counting down for its arrival. And when it arrived I was not disappointed,  such cute packaging it felt like a birthday present (from me, to me).
Inside was 5 different producs from pretty unknown brands, and I loved all of them, from the face wash (which had a lovely minty scent and felt very cleansing and refreshingby urban veda) to the NYX nail varnish in silver glitter - I love NYX products recently they are such good quality considering the pricing- the beauty box really had some great products that I wouldnt have know about if I hadnt signed up, definitely worth treating yourself to a monthly beauty box so sign up!




Love,
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments, please follow me on twitter at @emilylondon if you wish to ask me any specific questions, & also leave a link to your blog so I can take a look :) Thanks guys x x x